Antonio Nieto-Rodriguez is the author of The Focused Organization, Director of the Program Management Office at GlaxoSmithKline Vaccines, and chair of the Project Management Institute. He speaks with Des Dearlove in this Thinkers50 podcast about Projects Inc. and his thoughts on project management.
Listen to the podcast below:
In This Podcast:
- Antonio’s concept of Projects Inc.
- Organisations are increasingly investing in projects over day-to-day operations.
- True leadership: having a vision, delegating, motivating people, etc.
- Why is project management not a “sexy” skill in management?
- “Run the Business” dimension vs “Change the Business” dimension