In this podcast, we hear the Thinkers50 2015 panel on inequality. Liz Mellon, Don Tapscott, and Anil Gupta discuss wealth, prosperity, and growth on a global scale.
Can wealth inequality be fixed? What has contributed to inequality? Can new thinking and business models alleviate or solve this problem?
Listen to the podcast below:
From this podcast:
- The top 1% of the global population owns half of global wealth.
- How the digital revolution has created wealth, but not prosperity.
- Is inequality capitalism’s fault? Is inequality just a redistribution problem?
- Rita McGrath brings up a good point about how in the 70s and 80s, corporate profits have shifted away from labor and towards executives. How can this be fixed?
- Can social contracts help fix wealth inequality?