In this podcast brought to you in partnership with the Brightline Initiative, Des Dearlove interviews Scott Anthony, the Managing Partner at Innosight and author of several books including The Little Black Book of Innovation: How It Works, How to Do It and The First Mile: A Launch Manual for Getting Great Ideas Into the Market. His latest book, coauthored with Clark Gilbert and Mark W. Johnson, is Dual Transformation: How to Reposition Today’s Business While Creating the Future.
In this podcast:
- What is dual transformation?
- Flipping the innovator’s dilemma into the innovator’s opportunity.
- Medtronic in India to change heart disease market: how they first struggled in India and transformed their business model to thrive.
- Kodak’s failure to reimagine their business model.
- A: Repositioning today’s business.
- B: Tomorrow’s growth engine.
- C: Capabilities link.
- The formula for transformation: A + B + C = Δ (change).
Listen to the podcast below:
T50 podcasts are produced in partnership with the Brightline Initiative.