In this podcast brought to you in partnership with the Brightline Initiative, Des Dearlove interviews Nilofer Merchant on her newest book The Power of Onlyness: Make Your Wild Ideas Mighty Enough to Dent the World. Nilofer has ranked among the top 50 management thinkers in the Thinkers50 and is a winner of the Future Thinker award.
In this podcast:
- Onlyness: what is the value that only you can bring?
- Nilofer Merchant’s personal story with an arranged marriage.
- Difference between onlyness and uniqueness.
- The democratization of ideas. When choosing between belonging and ideas, we choose belonging. The internet has allowed us to share our ideas and build communities around them. It is also easier now to scale ideas up.
- How to identify your own onlyness.
Listen to the podcast below:
T50 podcasts are produced in partnership with the Brightline Initiative.