The Vijay Govindarajan Video Series Week 27
In the penultimate week of our Vijay Govindarajan Video Series we have three more assignments that VG has set as a part of his breakthrough innovation execution challenge.
The assignments we have already tackled are:
- Building the Dedicated Team (Videos 32 and 33)
- Establishing a Partnership between the Dedicated Team and the Performance Engine (Videos 37 and 38)
And this week’s assignments are:
- Identifying Critical Assumptions (Videos 42 and 43)
- Developing a Validation Plan (Video 43)
- Identifying Leading Indicators (Video 44)
Video 42: The Learning Challenge Application Exercise
Video 43: Critical Assumptions Application Exercise
Video 44: Leading Indicators Application Exercise
And we’ll see you next week for the final wrap!
Click the bell in the lower right corner to be notified when a new Breakthrough Innovation video is posted.
YOU ARE HERE:
Three Box Solution Module 1 complete
Three Box Solution Module 2 complete
Three Box Solution Module 3 complete
Three Box Solution Module 4 in progress