In this podcast brought to you in partnership with the Brightline Initiative, Stuart Crainer interviews John Mattone. John Mattone is the president of a global leadership consulting firm that specializes in C-level and high-potential executive coaching, talent management and leadership consulting. He was recently shortlisted for the 2017 Leadership Award.
In this podcast:
- John Mattone’s history from working corporate to becoming an executive coach.
- What’s holding leaders back.
- Executives need to look at their inner core.
- Only about 25% of CEOs work with a coach.
- What the difference is between mentoring and coaching.
- What John Mattone is working on currently.
- His upcoming app, Intelligent Leadership, will be released in late October.
Listen to the podcast below:
T50 podcasts are produced in partnership with the Brightline Initiative.