Mark Esposito, one of the speakers for the European Business Forum, wowed the crowd with insights from his new book, Understanding How the Future Unfolds (coauthored by Terence C.M. Tse). Stuart Crainer talks with him on the book, his research, as well as his passions and motivators.
Listen to the podcast below:
In this podcast:
- Present-casting the current trends and determining where the trends will take us.
- 5 megatrends as a framework called DRIVE:
- Demographic and social changes
- Resource scarcity
- Volatility, complexity, and scale
- Enterprising dynamics
- Circle economy and resource scarcity
- Next stage of research will further develop the “V” in the DRIVE framework. How will AI change production? How does blockchain accelerate access to banking?
- How trends are shifting the landscape for the future.