In this podcast brought to you in partnership with the Brightline Initiative, Stuart Crainer interviews Ricardo Vargas. Ricardo Vargas is the Executive Director of the Brightline Initiative, a non-commercial initiative of leading global organizations bridging the gap between strategy development/design and delivery.
In this podcast:
- There’s a missing component between developing strategy and implementing it. What components need to be in place to implement the strategy?
- The delivery of strategy is becoming more challenging because the life cycle is becoming shorter. Change happens faster, and challenges arise quickly.
- C-suite: you are responsible for delivering the strategy you built. More effort is needed from the C-suite instead of passing the work on to someone else.
- Project management and leadership are critical components to strategy delivery.
- 90% of 500 global organizations reported they cannot implement their strategy properly. This translates to 1 million dollars wasted every 20 seconds.
- What does success look like for the Brightline Initiative?
Listen to the podcast below:
T50 podcasts are produced in partnership with the Brightline Initiative.