Every organisation wants to hit targets and achieve their goals. Yet, so often, this is much harder than they expected.
This is often put down for reasons such as:
- The market was tougher than expected.
- People underperformed against expectations.
- Something happened outside our control.
- Our marketing wasn’t as effective as we wanted it to be.
- Our competitors undercut us.
And the list can go on forever: repeated every year, we have our expectations dashed and people feeling frustrated rather than happy and progressive.
When . . .
Members Only Content
This content is available for logged in members of the Thinkers50 website. Learn about membership or register as a member and gain access to this content free of charge for a limited time. If you are already signed up, please check your email and verify your accunt.